Rapid Prototyping Methodologies for Commercial Application
Delivered in collaboration with Emeritus.
- TIME COMMITMENT 4-6 hours/week
- DURATION 8 weeks
- FORMAT Online
- PRICE $2,600
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
MIT xPRO is collaborating with online education provider Emeritus to deliver this online course. By clicking LEARN MORE, you will be taken to a page where you can download the brochure and apply to the program via Emeritus.
- Identify rapid prototyping fundamentals and the various techniques for developing the prototypes
- Recognize how rapid prototyping can increase agility in design and manufacturing
- Understand the mapping strategies of desired product attributes and concept prototype attributes
- Analyze the benefits and drawbacks of serial and parallel fabrication processes to develop a rapid prototype
- Make fabrication decisions to define strategies for creating and assessing the effectiveness of a prototype
- Assess data gathered from concept prototypes to make smart decisions on developing your desired product
- Identify how to assess and optimize the cost value of a rapid prototype
- Determine the future trends and technologies used to enhance rapid prototyping