Save 17% with code FEBSALE now through 2/26! Exclusions apply.
- START DATE April 18, 2024
- TIME COMMITMENT 4-6 hours/week
- DURATION 10 weeks
- FORMAT Online
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
MIT xPRO is collaborating with online education provider Emeritus to deliver this online course. By clicking LEARN MORE, you will be taken to a page where you can download the brochure and apply to the program via Emeritus.
- Learn key concepts of robotic systems and human-robot interaction (HRI)
- Determine how robotic automation is suitable for specific work tasks
- Identify basic robotic subsystems and recognize how these subsystems work together to influence the function of greater robotic systems
- Evaluate how automated technologies can be implemented and determine what barriers exist to prevent such implementation
- Explore robotic systems and architecture
- Identify the basics of sensing and control in robotic applications