Planning for Digital Transformation: Becoming Digital Ready
Digital transformation is happening everywhere but can be challenging to implement. This 8-week online course will help you and your teams prepare for it. You will learn the capabilities needed to thrive in today’s fast-moving competitive market.
- START DATE September 26, 2023
- TIME COMMITMENT 6-8 hours per week
- DURATION 8 weeks
- FORMAT Online
- PRICE $1,600
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Course Delivered in Collaboration with Global Alumni. Click "Learn More" to download the brochure and apply to the program via Global Alumni.
This course is also offered in SPANISH (Transformación Digital: Liderazgo y Estrategias.)
- Understand digital ready cultures and support top tier management teams in spearheading change
- Describe the significance, pace, drivers, and organization implications of digital transformation
- Understand the important role of leadership capabilities and their place in implementing digital transformation
- Identify digital transformation opportunities to improve customer experience, employee experience, business models, and operations
- Apply newly acquired knowledge and skills to raise questions about common assumptions and avoid or overcome obstacles in achieving digital transformation
- Create a transformational strategy and action plan that will drive change in your role and organization
Who Should Enroll
Middle managers and aspiring middle managers who want to start to influence digital transformation readiness within organizations
Professionals with significant management responsibilities, such as executives or leaders in corporate functions, from across departments and industries
Individuals planning to change jobs from more traditional business companies to digitally driven business models
Entrepreneurs, consultants, and professionals from various areas interested in the subject and keen to learn about digital transformation
Individuals who want to be more ready for today’s fast moving digitally powered business
HOW YOU WILL LEARN
LEARN BY DOING
Practice processes and methods through simulations, evaluations, case studies, and tools.
LEARN FROM OTHERS
Connect with an international community of professionals while working on projects based on real-world examples.
LEARN ON DEMAND
Access all content online and watch videos on the go.
REFLECT AND APPLY
Apply your newly acquired skills in your organization, using examples from technical working environments and informed, practical advice.
DEMONSTRATE YOUR SUCCESS
Earn a Professional Certificate and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from MIT.
LEARN FROM THE BEST
Gain insights from MIT faculty and industry experts.