- TIME COMMITMENT 15-20 hours/week
- DURATION 8 weeks
- FORMAT Online
- PRICE $2,500
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
MIT xPRO is collaborating with online education provider Emeritus to deliver this online course. By clicking LEARN MORE, you will be taken to a page where you can download the brochure and apply to the program via Emeritus.
- Explore the secure communications between computer systems and organizations.
- Learn how attacks are identified and how defensive cybersecurity responses are established.
- Identify key components and sequences of SOC and IR frameworks.
- Analyze data management in the cloud and apply the concepts to personal experiences.
- Evaluate cybersecurity processes.
- Explore threats and vulnerabilities, and evaluate responses to each.
- Apply cybersecurity concepts to real organizations and scenarios.
- Employ real-world insights from current cybersecurity professionals.
- Utilize the NIST model to understand and explain risk management.