- START DATE January 18, 2023
- TIME COMMITMENT 6-8 hours/week
- DURATION 6 weeks
- FORMAT Online
- PRICE $2,600
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
MIT xPRO is collaborating with online education provider Emeritus to deliver this online course. By clicking LEARN MORE, you will be taken to a page where you can download the brochure and apply to the program via Emeritus.
- Identify different nanomaterials and technologies, including their unique properties and functions.
- Assess the potential for introducing or expanding nanotechnology applications in a given industry, and articulate the value they can add, from design to final application.
- Analyze the pros and cons of current nanotechnology tools and methodologies.
- Evaluate the potential for adopting nanomaterials to an integrated system and identify possible challenges.
- Analyze prospective social impacts of nanotechnologies, including potential risks or concerns related to sustainability and public health.
- Conduct a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis on a particular device and manufacturing process within a specific industry as part of your capstone project.