Use coupon code BACK2SCHOOL to save 15%. Exclusions apply
- TIME COMMITMENT 6-8 hours/week
- DURATION 8 weeks
- FORMAT Online
- PRICE $1,450
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
MIT xPRO is collaborating with online education provider Global Alumni to deliver this online course. By clicking LEARN MORE, you will be taken to a page where you can download the brochure and apply to the program via Global Alumni.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the various phases of project management and organizational issues while maintaining a comprehensive overview of the project life cycle.
- Choose the right projects for positive impact, defining strategy, and managing the project setup phase.
- Develop a practical, executable plan by scheduling and deconstructing the project into carefully analyzed work packages and tasks.
- Ensure the project is carried out according to planning strategy, building the right team, and keeping to schedule and budget.
- Manage unexpected opportunities and risk, adapting the project, preparing a “plan B” and mitigation strategies, and allowing for margins in both time and resources
- Leverage post-project assessment and organizational learning to adjust and reuse project management strategies in future projects.