- START DATE September 26, 2023
- TIME COMMITMENT 6-8 hours/week
- DURATION 8 weeks
- FORMAT Online
- PRICE $1,900
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Course Delivered in Collaboration with Global Alumni. Click "Learn More" to download the brochure and apply to the program via Global Alumni.
This course is also offered both in Spanish and Portuguese:
Enroll in this course in SPANISH (Gestión de Proyectos: Lidera Organizaciones al Éxito)
Enroll in this course in PORTUGUESE (Gestão de Projetos: Liderando Organizações Rumo ao Sucesso)
- Gain a deeper understanding of the various phases of project management and organizational issues while maintaining a comprehensive overview of the project life cycle.
- Choose the right projects for positive impact, defining strategy, and managing the project setup phase.
- Develop a practical, executable plan by scheduling and deconstructing the project into carefully analyzed work packages and tasks.
- Ensure the project is carried out according to planning strategy, building the right team, and keeping to schedule and budget.
- Manage unexpected opportunities and risk, adapting the project, preparing a “plan B” and mitigation strategies, and allowing for margins in both time and resources
- Leverage post-project assessment and organizational learning to adjust and reuse project management strategies in future projects.