Learn MIT-proven tactics that will help you navigate and win your next entrepreneurial negotiation.
- START DATE February 10, 2020
- TIME COMMITMENT 3-5 hours per week
- DURATION 6 weeks
- FORMAT Online
- PRICE $849
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This online course will guide you through the negotiation techniques behind the MIT entrepreneurial community’s success. View the week by week schedule here.
- Protect and increase the value of your ideas.
- Build trust to improve negotiation outcomes and reduce uncertainty.
- Recognize the emotional dimensions of entrepreneurial negotiations to win deals.
- Practice negotiation skills with hands-on role-playing exercises and online simulations.
- Connect with peers from around the globe.
- Improve your approach with peer-to-peer feedback.
- Gain insights from the stories of failed entrepreneurs who negotiated their way back to success.
Who Should Enroll
Professionals at any stage, in any industry, who are interested in sharpening their negotiation skills.
Entrepreneurs and business owners looking to win at negotiations or implement innovations.
How you will learn
Worried about work/life balance?
Learn online - when & where you like.
WANT A CONFIRMATION OF SUCCESS?
Earn a Professional Certificate and 2.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from MIT.
Need a network?
Connect with a global community of entrepreneurs.
Looking for invaluable insights?
Hear from entrepreneurs on their failure stories, and how they negotiated their way to success.
Ready to apply your knowledge?
Participate in online simulations and role-plays.
Get peer-to-peer feedback on your assignments.
Your MIT Faculty
Meet the instructor
Dr. Lawrence Susskind
MIT Professor and Vice-Chair of the Program on Negotiation, Harvard Law School
The Best Companies Connect with the Best Minds at MIT
Deepen your team’s career knowledge and expand their abilities with MIT xPRO’s online courses for professionals. Develop customized learning for your team with bespoke courses and programs on your schedule. Set a standard of knowledge and skills, leading to effective communication among employees and consistency across the enterprise.
Find out what MIT xPRO can do for your team.Inquire Now