Digital Supply Chain: Reinventing Supply Chains for the Future
Delivered in collaboration with Emeritus.
- TIME COMMITMENT 4-5 hours/week
- DURATION 6 weeks
- FORMAT Online
- PRICE $2,600
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
MIT xPRO is collaborating with online education provider Emeritus to deliver this online course. By clicking LEARN MORE, you will be taken to a page where you can download the brochure and apply to the program via Emeritus.
- Champion the Digital Supply Chain Framework to create a strategic roadmap for digital supply chain transformation in your organization
- Examine the characteristics of end-to-end (E2E) visibility in supply chains and understand why it is critical and how to develop this core capability
- Explore the myriad of ways that analytics can turbocharge your supply chain initiatives and help solve common problems
- Build the confidence to spearhead AI-centric solutions in your supply chain, including human–machine teaming
- Master the interactions between strategy, technology, processes, and organization
- Build greater resilience and preparedness for future disruptions
- Reduce costs and improve agility and the overall efficiency of the supply chain function