Designing and Building AI Products and Services
Delivered in collaboration with Emeritus.
- TIME COMMITMENT 6 hours/week
- DURATION 8 weeks
- FORMAT Online
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
MIT xPRO is collaborating with online education provider Emeritus to deliver this online course. By clicking LEARN MORE, you will be taken to a page where you can download the brochure and apply to the program via Emeritus.
If you are interested in taking the program in SPANISH (Diseño y Desarrollo de Productos y Servicios de Inteligencia Artificial), please visit this page.
If you are interested in taking the program in SIMPLIFIED CHINESE, please visit this page.
- Learn the four stages of AI product design
- Identify applicable AI technologies to improve organizational processes
- Analyze technical and operational requirements to build AI models
- Differentiate between various machine learning algorithms
- Design AI products to solve organizational issues
- Learn about challenges you may encounter when designing AI products
- Learn to apply machine learning methods to practical problems
- Design intelligent human-machine interfaces
- Assess AI opportunities in various fields such as healthcare and education
- Identify an operational challenge and propose a technical solution for it
- Implement the Lawler Model for defining an AI problem and identify key steps to build an organization case
- Design and construct an executive summary of an AI product or process using the AI design process model